Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Back from Haiti...


My husband just returned from Haiti today, with about 210+ market bags.
 They are all super cute.

A mountain of 210+ Haiti Market Bags!
We will take photos and post them on our Etsy Shop (HaitiCrochetProject) within the next few days. In the meantime, here is a LINK to the photos that my husband took on Saturday. 
The ladies are crocheting doggie frisbees for the ZOOM ROOM in Los Angeles and its 11 franchises.
Anybody want to come and volunteer? I will be back in Haiti from June 19th through July 11th…

1 comment:

  1. Wow...they have really been busy!

    What I think is also cool is that these ladies can enjoy each other's company as they crochet...chat, gossip...just relax and enjoy their work and each other.

    Wish I could go but money and travelling issues prevent me. But I wish you a great trip and all the best to your "students" :)

    ReplyDelete